Ck out this little vid done by a french company that did a POP review.
Below is their review..
- great wakestyle board
- better finless than with the fins ( fins needed maybe on super choppy water )
- good construction with pretty stiff flex + thick rails all along the board ( the Tona is to the boards what the “hummer” is to cars ! )
- very good upwind ability with this wakestyle rocker… works great in all winds, from light to nuking winds…
- geat control, well balanced, great pop, handles hard landings no pb ( pretty smooth landings after big pops )
- gives you that “extra” feeling and makes you ride different due to the “inertia” of the board
- good board to bring to the park with you for slider hits
- pretty comfy board in all conditions
- we had to think hard to find cons : sometimes it can “bounce” it shitty landings